Zee Product Updates
We know that you rely on Zee Medical to deliver products to keep your business and home safe. In a time where being around others or even away from home may not feel particularly safe, we acknowledge that you look to us to stock items that will keep your staff healthy. Right now, we do not know when we will have N95 masks replenished, nor do we know when Purell will be back in stock. We are taking information for cabinet/route customers who would like to be notified when these items are back in stock.
Click here for information on how we are working to protect your business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Not sure how to prepare your business for the pandemic? The CDC provides an interim guide for businesses and employers to plan and respond during the coronavirus outbreak.The latest version includes:
- Updated cleaning and disinfection guidance
- Updated best practices for conducting social distancing
- Updated strategies and recommendations that can be implemented now to respond to COVID-19
- Tips on disinfecting your facility or home if staff or a family member is ill
- CDC Recommends donating blood for healthy individuals. The American Red Cross has faced thousands of blood drive cancellations due to the recommendation of social distancing to prevent the spread of COVID-19. This puts them at a severe blood shortage. Find information on how to safely donate blood, or to find a drive at the American Red Cross.
- The Director-General of the WHO declared on January 30, 2020, that the outbreak was a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC).
- Read the R&D and roadmap documents from the mid-February forum as posted by the WHO. This includes information on vaccine development and therapeutic trials.
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency has published a page to provide clarity and quell the spread of rumors that spread so quickly online. From scammers telling you the government is sending out $1000 to all citizens (mused over, but currently false) to rumors about domestic military deployment (FEMA has no military authority, and while some states have employed the use of National Guard troops, the federal government has not yet done ), this page will help separate fact from fiction.
- Find a list of best practices during the COVID-19 outbreak from FEMA
- Latest updates on the United States federal response to COVID-19 from the White House and the Coronavirus Task Force
- The US Small Business Administration is providing small businesses in all 50 states low-interest loans disaster relief in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. Find information on small business disaster relief loans here.